2018 Theatre Women Awards – Raffle Packages
LPTW THEATRE WOMEN AWARDS 2018
RAFFLE PRIZE PACKAGES all valued at $500+
Raffle tickets will be available online until March 21st at 3pm and in-person at the Theatre Women Awards.
The winner does not need to be present.
The drawing will take place on Wednesday, March 21st at 4pm.
Fun Experiences Around Town
- Two tickets for The Ride, a 75-minute production where guests do everything on board from trivia to karaoke to viewing 5-7 live street performances per show
- Dinner for two at Sardi’s, in the heart of NYC’s theatre district
- Receive a free one-year Friend of the League membership to join our community. Receive your name on the LPTW website, access to one LPTW event each year, discounts to panels and workshops, and more
- Four tickets to a Broadway Up Close Walking Tour. Four an hour and forty minutes, you’ll hear tales from The Great White Way
- Two tickets to Sugartooth‘s Bright Lights and Broadway Bites Dessert Tour. Discover the stories behind the bright lights of Broadway while tasting quintessentially New York desserts. Each tour will be guided through the Theater District by real actors who are also licensed tour guides. Guests will get the inside scoop on Broadway and the theatre district’s history. Also along the way, interesting tid-bits will be shared about the shows that are currently playing on Broadway. Guests will have the opportunity to try classic New York style desserts like cheesecake, chocolate egg creams, black and white cookies, deli favorites, and more!
New York Theatre Experience
- Two tickets to the Show Score Experience, valid through April 29th
- Two tickets to Stone Witch, a hopeful and heartbreaking new play. Tickets valid through April 29th
- Four tickets to Broad Comedy. Internationally touring, award-winning, and with YouTube hits reaching in the millions, Broad Comedy is a party on stage. Tickets valid through March 26th
- Two tickets to This One’s For The Girls, a high energy celebration of Women featuring Top 40 songs. Valid through April 28th
- Two tickets to Unexpected Joy, a heartfelt and hilarious story that celebrates diversity and acceptance.
- Two tickets to a mainstage production at the Williamstown Theatre Festival’s 2018 Season
- Two-night Stay at Wilburton Inn, a grand 30-acre country estate in historic Manchester Village, Vermont. Breakfast is included as well as a tour of the Inn’s sculpture gardens and museum.
LOWER EAST SIDE ADVENTURE
- One-night stay for two at the PUBLIC Hotel
- Dinner and drinks for two at Kitty’s Canteen
- Famous Great Comet pierogies for two from Samovarchik Cafe (Box of 50 assorted)
Relax in North Fork, Long Island
- 60-minute massage or acupuncture at Five Branches Wellness in Greenport, NY
- $100 gift certificate to Little Creek Oysters
- One-night stay in a First Mate Suite at Heron Suites
- Dinner for two ($100 value) at Noah’s. Noah’s is located in the heart of Greenport, a picturesque seafaring town. Since its opening in 2010, Noah’s has received numerous accolades and Chef Noah has been lauded by Best Chefs America in both 2012 and 2013. Known for its trademark seafood inspired small plates featuring locally sourced ingredients; Noah’s boasts a raw bar with fresh oysters shucked to order as well as an extensive wine list that features one of the largest selections of local wines, all hand-picked by our Wine Director, Sunita Schwartz.
New York Theatre Extravaganza
- Four tickets to the all-new Cirque du Soleil show VOLTA on April 5th at 8pm. VOLTA tells a spellbinding story about the freedom to choose and the thrill of blazing your own trail. Inspired in part by the adventurous spirit that fuels the culture of action sports, the show weaves acrobatics in a visually striking world driven by a stirring melodic score.
- 2 Tickets to Wonderettes, a trip back to the 1958 Super Senior Prom.
Four Nights At Good Commons Vermont House For Up To 19 People
GOOD COMMONS is located in the village of Plymouth Union, Vermont, at the crossroads between Killington and Okemo ski resorts and the beautiful lakes of the Okemo Valley. At the turn of the 20th century, this historic 1840’s Vermont house was a country store with a booming business selling groceries, household items and light fare to the village. Purchased in 2006 by the current owner, Tesha Buss (who played Rumpleteazer in Cats on Broadway), Good Commons is now a 4700 square foot home that has undergone a COMPLETE renovation, combining modern amenities with the country tradition of rest and revitalization that has characterized this house for over 150 years.
The house sleeps 19 in 6 separate bedrooms and a sleep loft. THE 750 SQUARE FOOT STUDIO on the first floor (the old general store) makes this house ideal for rehearsals, workshops, intimate retreats, yoga, healing, the arts, or simply as a vacation for family and friends. The studio is also fully equipped with yoga mats and props (blankets, blocks, et al.) for a class of up to 25 people. Local teachers are available upon request, and there is a DVD player for a video class. We have additional tables and chairs for meetings and drop clothes for painting classes.
The second floor living room is equipped with a flat screen HDTV, cable and Wi-Fi, DVD/sound system and a gas fireplace. ADDITIONAL loft living room with cable TV, DVD, stereo, pull out love seat and many board games. Pets are okay with additional cleaning fee.
Good Commons is perfect for families, a large group of friends, theater rehearsals, or even a retreat group. Endless activities are at your fingertips, and the beauty and serenity of Vermont is at your doorstep.
AVAILABLE Any Sunday through Thursday with three weeks advance booking.
- Two tickets to Desperate Measures at New World Stages. In Desperate Measures (a nod to Shakespeare’s Measure for Measure), a fiery young cowboy awaits the death sentence in 1890. Will his sister, a novice nun on a nearby mission, be able to convince the corrupt governor to spare her brother? Previews start May 30th.