LPTW Friends Drive Competition – Recruiting Allies as Champions of Women in Theatre
Left to Right: Marshall Jones III, LPTW Lee Reynolds Awardee Rohina Malik, and Wayne Maugans.
The LPTW will be hosting a competition to build our community of Friends of the League.
The competition ends on December 31st, 11:59PM.
As a special incentive for LPTW members, we will be offering 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes to the members who bring in the largest number of new Friends. Prizes to be announced soon!
It’s never been easier to become a Friend! Just ask friends, family, or colleagues, of any gender or profession to make a $50
tax-deductible donation and they will enjoy all the benefits of being a Friend for a full year.
Friend Benefits Include:
- Your name listed as a supporter on the LPTW website and in select event programs
- RSVP to all LPTW programs open to non-members, including Julia’s Reading Room, On Her Shoulders, and more
- Subscription to WIT Online, the LPTW’s editorial journal
- Early RSVP access to LPTW Oral History Project, free admission to one (1) reception per year
- Discounted tickets to the Theatre Women Awards, the LPTW’s signature event
- If your new Friends are paying by check, recruits should add your name to the check’s memo line
- If paying online, recruits should write your name in OvationTix’s checkout notes
- You are also welcome to collect checks and cash yourself and turn them into the LPTW office before 12/31/18
Want to spread the word?
CLICK HERE for a PDF Friends Flyer