- VOZ, November 2014: Premian a Patricia Ariza
- Classicalite, October, 2014: EXCLUSIVE: League of Professional Theatre Women Co-President on Patricia Ariza’s International Theatre Award and LPTW’s Mission
- American Theatre, October, 2014: Awards for November 2014
- NY Theatre Guide, October, 2014: News: Patricia Ariza of Colombia Wins the Premiere International Theatre
- Edge Media Network, October, 2014: Patricia Ariza Wins LPTW Gilder/Coigney Award
- Broadway World, October, 2014: LPTW to Honor Patricia Ariza with 2014 Internationals Theatre Award
- Nite News, October, 2014: Colombian Patricia Ariza Receives International Theatre Award
- Ed Dario, October, 2014: Celebrate Mexico Now, Expo Chocolate, Maratón de NYC
- Queens Latino, October, 2014: Patricia Ariza gana del Premio Internacional de Teatro LPTW
- El Tiempo, October 2014: Patricia Ariza es 50 anos de trabajo teatral, activism politico y paz
- Broadway World, September 2014: Photo Flash: LPTW’s Inaugural New England Chapter Mixer
- American Theatre Magazine, September 2014: Women Push for Equality On and Off Stage
- Broadway World, September 2014: Photo Flash: Phylicia Rashad Interviews Billie Allen for LPTW’s ‘Oral History’ Event
- The Edge, September 2014: Phylicia Rashad Interviews Billie Allen for League of Pro Women
- The Clyde Fitch Report, September 2014: How Many Women Work Off-Broadway?
- Broadway World, September 2014: LPTW International Award to Honor Colombian Artist Patricia Ariza, 10/17
- Classicalite, September 2014: Study Finds Persistent Off-Broadway Gender Gap
- Broadway World, September 2014: League of Professional Theatre Women Unveils Analysis of Women Working Off-Broadway
- April, 2014: Bebe Neuwirth, FOREVER, Advocacy March and More Set for LPTW.
- March, 2014: LPTW Annual Awards Gala.
- BlogCritics.org, Marach 2014: LPTW Awards Event.
- BroadwayWorld.com, March 2014: Tyne Daly and More Celebrate Women at the LPTW Awards.
League Members in the Media:
- November, 2014: Cheryl L. Davis’ Maid’s Door Sweeps AUDELCOs with 7 Wins; Complete List of 2014 AUDELCO recipients
- July, 2014: Networking for Women: A New Style.
- July, 2014: Internally Displaced: Breaking Boundaries of Silence by Elizabeth Hess.
- January, 2014: Dr. Dubois and Miss Ovington.
- January, 2014: Educate – Enlighten – Entertain: Echoes of the Past.
- November, 2013: Gail Kriegel: Activism is Important in Every Art.
- Dramatist Magazine, November 2013: My Bold Request.
- NYTheatre.com, March 2013: Ego Actus.
- Coral FM, December 2012: At the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute on Location in New York with Multistages Artisic Director Lorca Peress.
- Adam Szymkowicz, I Interview Playwrights, December 2012: Fengar Gael.
BroadwayWorld.com, October 2012: The Island of No Tomorrow.
- American Theatre Magazine, October 2012: AMERICAN THEATRE article on TheatreNow! by Margot Melcon
- NY1News, October 2012: Luis Paulino Nova – How We Are Connected.
- T2COnline.com, October 2012: This is the Year of the League of Professional Theatre Women.
- ElBlogDeHola.Blogspot.com, August 2012: 2012 Hola Awards Gala Press Release.
- CulturalWeekly.com, August 2012: The Theatre’s Dramaturgs, And Their Profession.
- BroadwayWorld.com, July 2012: Alec Baldwin Fellowship at Singers Forum Announces First Recipients.
FirstCoastNews.com, June 2012: Award-Winning Play, With First Coast Setting, Moves North.
- Cultural Weekly, June 2012: Lorca Peress: Growing the Theatre’s Family.
- News.UChicago.Edu, June 2012: Anne Bogart: A Tireless Advocate for Theatre.
- Los Angeles Female Playwrights Initiative, June 2012: Women’s Work.
- AUMag.org, June 2012: Queer Majority.
- VillageVoice.com, May 2012: The 2012 Obie Award Winners.
- Urban Excavations, May 2012: The Legacy Project: Pioneering Women Producers.
- PerformingArts.About.com, May 2012: Pioneering Female Producers Honored for Lasting Legacy.
- WSJ.com, May 2012: Lots of Guys, Too Few Dolls.
- TheVillageVoice.com, May 2012: Q&A With Director Lorca Peress.
- Playbill.com, May 2012: Carrie Robbins and others Receive Sharaff Award.
- TDF.org, May 2012: How Lighting Tells a Broadway Story.
- Adam Szymkowicz, I Interview Playwrights, January 2012:Jennifer Lane.
- AmericanTheatreCritics.org, July 2011: Francesca Primus Prize for an Emerging Woman Theatre Artist.
- The Dramatist, June 2014: Broadway in Review by Theresa Rebeck.
- HowlRownd.com, May 2012: That Bitch, Corey Madden by Corey Madden.
- ArtsJournal.com, May 2012: The Price of Being a Female Artist.
- Vidaweb.org, May 2012: A Boy in a Man’s Theater by Polly Carl.
- Playbill.com, March 2012: League of Professional Theatre Women Offer Oral History Exhibit at New York Public Library, Opening March 8
- Theatermania.com, March 2012: PHOTO FLASH: Julia Miles, Estelle Parsons, Lois Smith at Celebrating Our Legacy Opening
- BroadwayWorld.com, February 2012: CELEBRATING OUR LEGACY Exhibit Will Celebrate Women in Theatre This Spring.
- Playbill.com, September 2011: Turning 30.
- BroadwayWorld.com, September 2011: League of Professional Theatre Women to Host Turning 30 in Duffy Square.
- Theatremania.com, September 2011: Judy Gold, Christine Pedi, et. al. Set for LPTW’s Turning 30.
- Examiner.com, September 2011: LPTW Turns 30.
- WomenAndHollywood.com, March 2010: Theresa Rebeck’s Laura Pels Keynote Speech.
- Theatremania.com, December 2010: Chita Rivera, Kamilah Forbes and Lynn Nottage Honored at League of Professional Theatre Women Luncheon.
- On the Issues Magazine 2010: Broadway has a Long Way to Go, Baby (by member Deborah Savadge)
- Village Voice Fall 2009: Fall Guide: Female Playwrights Look to Big Fall Season
- nywaepcnyc.org, August 2009: Women’s Equality Day & 50/50 by 2020!
- BroadwayWorld.com, November 2008: NYPL Shines Light on Theatrical Designers in New CURTAIN CALL Exhibit.
Relevant Video links: